BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009!

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while--a long while. Let me just say that between my absolute obsession with the presidential election (GOBAMA!) and the holiday season, I got sidetracked. But after my election detox and credit card maxation, life is thankfully back to normal. Which kind of got me to thinking lately about my life and my single hood---single parenthood actually and (ahem) dating. So far so good. I mean my dates are kept at a safe distance from Isaiah, and by safe I mean ne'er the twin shall meet--unless of course things are super serious. And I haven't had anything super-serious in a long time. My focus has admittedly been on my writing career and traveling. But now having a relationship is back in the forefront. So knowing my outspoken son this should get really, really interesting....

0 comments: